Hot Topics!

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Glamour Night with Director Cindy Shute, March 25th

Hi Ladies,


One of our adoptee's, Karena Bost, has her Director, Cindy Shute, coming to town and will be giving a Guest Glamour Event on March 25th. Cindy has been a make-up artist for years (even before MK) and is opening up her event to all of us. Please use the following flier for invitations if needed.

Director Kari Medina

Shute from the Heart~


Red Hot Chili Peppers


GROWING COLORADO TEAM!!!


I can’t wait to see all of you later on this month for Career Conference! Remember Thursday March 25th, I will be teaching advanced glamour at the Comfort Suites in Denver Metro. The cost is only $15 for anyone attending, which will include food and tons of goodies for your guests!

See the flyer for all of the details.

Here is a dialogue to use when inviting your guests:

“Hi Sally, how are you? I am so excited! Professional makeup artist Cindy Shute will be flying in from Chicago to teach us some advanced makeup tips! If you would allow me, I would also love to take a before and after picture of you for my spring Mary Kay glamour portfolio, and of course I'll give you a copy as well! The cost is ONLY $15 which includes dinner, a product gift of the same value, your name in a $50 spa basket drawing AND AN EXCITING GLAMOUR TRAINING FROM CINDY! I can’t wait for you to be pampered and hear Cindy’s exciting Mary Kay story! Seating is limited and I would LOVE for you to be one of my guests!”

All of our Mary Kay friends are welcome! Please pass the invitation to all consultants and Directors!! Invitation Flyer
...

No comments:

Post a Comment